ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Intense (Album)

ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Intense (Album)

Armin announces 5th artist album ‘Intense’

On May 3rd, Armin van Buuren will release his highly anticipated new artist album, titled Intense. He announced the follow-up to his successful 2010 ‘Mirage’ album tonight, during his A State of Trance radio show. ‘Intense’ is an album more diverse than any of Armin’s previous albums, crossing over from progressive and trance to classic and rock.

Armin van Buuren:”It’s been an intense 2 years in the making. Being a perfectionist, some of these tracks have taken me months to finish. I’ve tried to incorporate as many real instruments as possible, including a live orchestra and the rock band of my brother Eller, Bagga Bownz. It’s been an honour to work with such talented artists, singers and songwriters.”

Little by little, Armin reveals the artwork of his brand new album, out on May 3rd. Keep an eye on Armin’s social media… because it’s only going to get more Intense! The tracklist of the album, as well as artists who Armin collaborated with, will be revealed soon.

‘Intense’ will be released on Armada Music on Friday May 3rd.

Armada Music

BY @ello- 2013

Post was edited 1 time, last by “forodance” ().

ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Intense

The pre-order of 'Intense' will start tomorrow, April 5th! The album's out on May 3rd.

Tracklist

01. Intense (feat. Miri Ben-Ari)
      02. This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie)
      03. Beautiful Life (feat. Cindy Alma)
      04. Waiting For The Night (feat. Fiora)
      05. Pulsar
      06. Sound Of The Drums (feat. Laura Jansen)
      07. Alone (feat. Lauren Evans)
      08. Turn This Love Around (vs. NERVO feat. Laura V.)
      09. Won't Let You Go (feat. Aruna)
      10. In 10 Years From Now
      11. Last Stop Before Heaven
      12. Forever Is Ours (feat. Emma Hewitt)
      13. Love Never Came (feat. Richard Bedford)
      14. Who's Afraid of 138?!
      15. Reprise

PRE-ORDER --> 05/04/2013
      RELEASE DATE: 03/05/2013

Armin van Buuren: "These songs came to life just by being in the studio, being who I am and following my gut. I feel closer to myself than I ever have. The album sort of happened to me, it just all came together and the story wrote itself. I didn't try to force anything, I just did what I found interesting and tried to have as much fun in the studio as possible."

May 3rd 2013 is a date that the global EDM movement won't easily forget. Two years after the glow of the 'Mirage' album hit the scene, it's time for a new light to shine. An intense light, coming to you in 15 extraordinary compositions, musical fusions and hymns. 'Intense' is the fifth artist album of the world's number one DJ, and the follow-up to the successful '76', 'Shivers', 'Imagine' and 'Mirage' albums. Armin van Buuren now proudly presents its official tracklist, revealing all its jewels and talented, collaborative artists.

Armin:" I've never put so much work into one album and each track by itself is pretty Intense. They are all about moments of extreme joy or sadness and the album flirts with all kinds of musical styles, particularly the title track itself."

Pre-order (a partir de mañana disponible): Armada Shop

Exclusive MINIMIX

TRACKLIST:

1. Intense (feat. Miri Ben-Ari)
      2. This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie)
      3. Beautiful Life (feat. Cindy Alma)
      4. Waiting For The Night (feat. Fiora)
      5. Pulsar
      6. Sound Of The Drums (feat. Laura Jansen)
      7. Alone (feat. Lauren Evans)
      8. Turn This Love Around (with NERVO feat. Laura V.)
      9. Won't Let You Go (feat. Aruna)
      10. In 10 Years From Now
      11. Last Stop Before Heaven
      12. Forever Is Ours (feat. Emma Hewitt)
      13. Love Never Came (feat. Richard Bedford)
      14. Who's Afraid Of 138?!
      15. Reprise (feat. Bagga Brownz)
      16. Humming The Lights (presents Gaia) (Bonus Track)

01. Intense
      02. Humming The Lights
      03. Won't Let You Go
      04. Love Never Came
      05. This is what it feels like (GO Remix)

More info: intense.dj

'Intense' is out now on:
      iTunes: bit.ly/IntenseAVB
      iTunes CA: bit.ly/IntenseCA_iT
      iTunes UK: bit.ly/IntenseUK_iT
      Spotify: bit.ly/IntenseSpotify
      Beatport: bit.ly/AvBIntense-Extendeds_BP
      CD: armadamusicshop.com/intense

Follow us: facebook.com/armadamusic
      facebook.com/arminvanbuuren
      twitter.com/armada
      twitter.com/arminvanbuuren
      armadamusic.tv
      youtube.com/arminvanbuuren
      armadamusic.com/googleplus
      arminvanbuuren.com/googleplus
      armadamusic.com
      arminvanbuuren.com

A brand new, musical reflection of the intense ride that is Armin van Buuren's life, is about to go alight. Collecting 3 years of genre-bending production work and impassioned song-writing, the fifth artist album of the number one DJ in the world will land on May 3rd. Bursting with extraordinary compositions, musical fusions and hymns for the EDM lovers, Armin van Buuren is proud to present to you: 'Intense'.

ARMIN VAN BUUREN - Intense [The More Intense Edition] (Album)

Teaser:

Label: Armin Audio B.V. under exclusive license to Armada Music

CD 1:

01- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Miri Ben-Ari - Intense (08:47)
      02- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (03:23)
      03- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life (06:08)
      04- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Fiora - Waiting For The Night (04:21)
      05- Armin Van Buuren - Pulsar (06:31)
      06- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Laura Jansen - Sound Of The Drums (03:55)
      07- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Lauren Evans - Alone (04:04)
      08- Armin Van Buuren vs NERVO Feat. Laura V. - Turn This Love Around (05:22)
      09- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Aruna - Won't Let You Go (06:35)
      10- Armin Van Buuren - In 10 Years From Now (00:56)
      11- Armin Van Buuren - Last Stop Before Heaven (06:27)
      12- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever Is Ours (06:41)
      13- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (07:00)
      14- Armin Van Buuren - Who's Afraid Of 138?! (05:49)
      15- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Bagga Bownz - Reprise (03:12)
      16- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (John Ewbank Classical Remix) (03:12)

CD 2:

01- Armin Van Buuren - Save My Night (Original Mix) (05:37)
      02- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Cindy Alma - Don't Want To Fight Love Away (Original Mix) (07:22)
      03- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Miri Ben-Ari - Intense (Andrew Rayel Radio Edit) (03:38)
      04- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like (W&W Radio Edit) (03:26)
      05- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life (Kat Krazy Radio Edit) (03:46)
      06- Armin Van Buuren - Pulsar (Ummet Ozcan Radio Edit) (03:54)
      07- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Laura Jansen - Sound Of The Drums (Michael Brun Radio Edit) (03:30)
      08- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Lauren Evans - Alone (Orjan Nilsen Radio Edit) (04:05)
      09- Armin Van Buuren VS NERVO Feat. Laura V. - Turn This Love Around (Toby Hedges Radio Edit) (03:29)
      10- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Aruna - Won't Let You Go (Ian Standerwick Radio Edit) (03:33)
      11- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Emma Hewitt - Forever Is Ours (Solarstone Pure Radio Edit) (04:04)
      12- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (W&W VS Armin Van Buuren Remix) (05:00)
      13- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Miri Ben-Ari - Intense (Dannic Radio Edit) (03:02)
      14- Armin Van Buuren - Pulsar (Cosmic Gate Radio Edit) (03:36)
      15- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Aruna - Won't Let You Go (Tritonal Radio Edit) (03:41)
      16- Armin Van Buuren VS NERVO feat. Laura V. - Turn This Love Around (Starkillers Radio Edit) (03:58)
      17- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Laura Jansen - Sound Of The Drums (Aly And Fila Radio Edit) (04:00)
      18- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (Jorn Van Deynhoven Radio Edit) (03:39)
      19- Armin Van Buuren - Last Stop Before Heaven (Maarten De Jong Radio Edit) (04:42)
      20- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Richard Bedford - Love Never Came (The Blizzard Radio Edi) (03:16)

CD 3:

01- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What It Feels Like [MUSIC VIDEO] (03:24)
      02- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Cindy Alma - Beautiful Life [MUSIC VIDEO] (06:08)
      03- Armin Van Buuren Feat. Fiora - Waiting For The Night [MUSIC VIDEO] (04:21)

15-11-2013.

iTunes

BY @ello- 2013