SOLARSTONE & MEREDITH CALL - I Found You

SOLARSTONE & MEREDITH CALL - I Found You

With some of the more enigmatic features surrounding his new album code beginning to crystalize, Solarstone hits Go on the second dispatch from ‘. - - - - ’. Featuring Dutch-born/US-based singer Meredith Call, ‘I Found You’ continues to trace the deeper tones and themes established with ‘. - - - - ’s opening single, ‘A State Of Mind’.

To do full justice to the release, Richard Mowatt has meticulously, brilliantly expanded the track to club-mix length. Brooding bass, synth & chord movements underpin its trance-progressive tempo - each swirling ‘Found’s waters that bit deeper. Closer to the drop, they’re deftly counterbalanced by measured doses of chime and melody.

Meredith Call whose songs have graced the studio work of artists like Tritonal & Boom Jinx (and who forms one half of Winter Kills with Josh Gabriel) brings her unique, exceptional edge to the track. Combining bittersweet, yet hope-filled vocals and musing lyrics, she lends ‘I Found You’ a rare-to-find poignancy and impossible-to-forge introspection.

Collectively they deliver a piece of electronic music that will affect deeply on first listen, and linger long.

Listen/purchase ‘I Found You’ here: blackhole.choons.at/ifoundyou

Tracklist
      01: Solarstone & Meredith Call - I Found You (Extended Mix)
      02: Solarstone & Meredith Call - I Found You (Original Mix)

solarstone.co.uk
      facebook.com/solarstone
      twitter.com/richsolarstone
      soundcloud.com/solarstone

blackholerecordings.com
      soundcloud.com/blackholerecordings
      facebook.com/blackholerecordings
      twitter.com/BlackHoleRec

Post was edited 1 time, last by “forodance” ().

Solarstone & Meredith Call - I Found You (Giuseppe Ottaviani Mix)

In parallel, Meredith Call’s lyrical & vocal tone shifts perceptibly from poignant lament to the hearteningly uplifting. A remix in the truest sense of the word, you can listen to/purchase the Giuseppe Ottaviani rework of ‘I Found You’ here: blackhole.choons.at/found-giuseppe

Tracklist

01: Solarstone & Meredith Call - I Found You (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

solarstone.co.uk
      facebook.com/solarstone
      twitter.com/richsolarstone
      soundcloud.com/solarstone

morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

blackholerecordings.com
      soundcloud.com/blackholerecordings
      facebook.com/blackholerecordings
      twitter.com/BlackHoleRec