JES & GAME CHASERS - Carry Me Away

JES & GAME CHASERS - Carry Me Away

Following January’s smash ‘Here & Now’ team-up with Tenishia, tonally, ‘Carry Me Away’ sees JES turn to face the summer. To that end she’s gotten together with Game Chasers (aka studio duo Clint Maximus & Shant Shimie) to fashion a sublime-as-it-is-blissful slice of cooler, more trop-themed house.

Aside from the infectious nature of its all-day-play Original, ‘Carry Me Away’ sports some equally fine remix options. By degrees, both Markus Schulz and the Game Chasers themselves have activated to create some dusk-through-dawn transitioning excursions-on-the-version.

May’s the gateway to hot season of course and if there’s a track out with a greater supply of summertime promise than this, well we’ve yet to hear it! Set against undulating bass, cool, breezy sax notes and swaying trop house rhythms, JES’ wistfully enchanted vocals reach every corner of ‘Carry’s production.

Remix-wise, the Game Chasers Deeper Mood rework come tinged with expressive pianoforte, bringing the track an unmistakably sundown sound-set. Across his Vocal and Instrumental reworks meanwhile, Markus Schulz also takes his remix cues from the Original’s cooler tone. Cut from the most classic trance cloth, he channels Isla Blanca vibes into a temperate later night, significantly more dancefloor oriented vision.

‘Carry Me Away’ is out now and available to stream or download via: magikmuzik.choons.at/carrymeaway

Tracklist:

01: JES & Game Chasers - Carry Me Away (Original Mix)
      02: JES & Game Chasers - Carry Me Away (Markus Schulz Vocal Mix)
      03: JES & Game Chasers - Carry Me Away (Markus Schulz Instrumental Mix)
      04: JES & Game Chasers - Carry Me Away (Game Chasers Deeper Mood Mix)

05: JES & Game Chasers - Carry Me Away (Game Chasers Deeper Mood Extended Mix)

facebook.com/JESofficial/
      officialjes.com
      twitter.com/official_jes
      soundcloud.com/jes

blackholerecordings.com
      facebook.com/blackholerecordings
      twitter.com/BlackHoleRec
      soundcloud.com/blackholerecordings