MR. PROBZ - Nothing Really Matters

MR. PROBZ - Nothing Really Matters

Lyrics:

When she's okThen I'm alright. When she's awakeI'm up all night.And nothing really mattersNothing really mattersI see her faceAnd in my mindI sieze the day Whenever she's nearbyIt's like nothing really matters, noNothing really mattersShe completes meIt's how she reads meRight or wrongIt's so clear she'sAll that I needAll I need yeahI know what it feels likeI know what it feels likeSwimming through the stars when I see herAnd I don't need air because I breathe herI know what it feels likeI know what it feels like yeahI breathe herBreathe her..Everytime I see her (2x)When I'm lostAnd need a signShe leads the wayAnd I'll be fineAnd nothing really mattersNothing really mattersShe completes meIt's how she reads meRight or wrongIt's so clear she'sAll that I needAll I need yeahI know what it feels likeI know what it feels likeSwimming through the stars when I see herAnd I don't need air because I breathe herI know what it feels likeI know what it feels like yeahI breathe herBreathe her..Everytime I see her (4x)When she's okThen I'm alrightWhen she's awakeI'm up all nightAnd nothing really mattersNothing really matters

P & C 2014 Left Lane Recordings