EXAMPLE - The Evolution Of Man

EXAMPLE - The Evolution Of Man

“The Evolution of Man” is the title of the upcoming fourth studio album by British rapper, singer and songwriter Example. The album was previewed with new single “Say Nothing” that was released on September 16, 2012 through Ministry of Sound. The “rock-inspired” album will be released on iTunes in November. Speaking to BBC Radio 1 about the meaning behind the album title, Example said:
      “It’s about me evolving personally and the stuff I’ve gone through in the past year; growing up, settling down and me stop behaving like a buffoon all the time. I went off the back of the last tour into writing this. Last year the album was out in August and we had four singles off the album. The week my last album came out I already had the song titles and album title for this next album”.
      The star has worked with a range of producers for the project including Benga, Dirty South, Alesso, Zane Lowe and DJ Tommy Trash. The second single from the album was the track “Close Enemies” it was premiered on BBC Radio 1 on September 26.

“Come Taste the Rainbow”
      “Close Enemies”
      “Perfect Replacement”
      “Crying Out for Help”
      “Queen of Your Dreams”
      “Say Nothing”
      “All My Lows”
      “The Evolution of Man”
      “One Way Mirror”
      “Snakeskin”
      “Blood from a Stone”
      “Are You Sitting Comfortably?”
      “We’ll Be Coming Back” (Calvin Harris feat. Example)

Deluxe Version

“Let’s Be Fucking Stupid”
      “Someone to Die For” (Example & Dillon Francis)
      “Whisper” (AN21 & Max Vangeli feat. Example)
      “Eutopia (Fade Away)” [Example & Laidback Luke]
      “Daydreamer” (Flux Pavillion feat. Example)
      “Say Nothing” (Hardwell & Dannic Remix)
      “Close Enemies” (Joker Remix)
      “Close Enemies” (Dyro Remix)

josepvinaixa.com/blog/example-…ion-of-man-deluxe-itunes/

Post was edited 2 times, last by “forodance” ().