ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013 Compilation

ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013 Compilation

19/03/2013

The mecca for live EDM, aka Ultra Music Festival, kicks off this weekend in Miami, and fans can get a taste of what to expect with the official festival compilation, ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013.

The comp includes some of the biggest crossover dance tracks from the last year, including Swedish House Mafia's "Don't You Worry Child," Calvin Harris and Florence Welch's collaboration "Sweet Nothing" and David Guetta and Sia's "She Wolf." There's also Ultra "anthems" created for the festival by Avicii, Tiesto, Afrojack and Benny Benassi.

Benassi's anthem, "Tell Me Twice," is the comp's only previously-unreleased jam, and features two guests, Italian DJ Davide Rivaz and singer-songwriter Heather Bright.

Check out the track list below—which includes some of Fuse's must-see festival picks—and get PUMPED for Ultra!

[*] Davide Rivaz & Benny Benassi feat. Heather Bright - "Tell Me Twice (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"[*] Kaskade & Swanky Tunes feat. Lights - "No One Knows Who We Are (Rune RK Remix)"[*] Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas feat. My Name Is Kay - "Singularity"[*] David Guetta feat. Sia - "She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)"[*] Wolfgang Gartner - "Anaconda"[*] Chris Lake & Michael Woods – "Black Thong (Original Mix)"[*] Afrojack - "Air Guitar (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"[*] Congorock & Stereo Massive feat. Sean Paul - "Bless di Nation (Firebeatz Remix)"[*] Tiësto, Quintino, & Alvaro – "United (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)"[*] Above & Beyond - "Walter White"[*] deadmau5 – "Superliminal"[*] Avicii – UMF (Ultra Music Festival Anthem)[*] Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - "Sweet Nothing"[*] Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin - "Don't You Worry Child"[*] The Bloody Beetroots feat. Greta Svabo Bech - "Chronicles of a Fallen Love"

Post was edited 1 time, last by “forodance” ().

2013 marks the 15th anniversary of the Ultra Music Festival, taking place in the U.S. in downtown Miami over the course of two weekends March 15-17 and March 22-24. In commemoration of this year’s festival, Ultra is releasing the compilation ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL 2013 on March 19 digitally and April 2 physically. If you’re already into EDM, you’re going to want to get your hands on this album because this 75 minute collection of dance-floor shaking fan favorites and exclusive new tracks is incomparable. New to EDM or curious about it? Then this is a great way to get a taste of some of the hottest electronic acts in the world today.

Among the tracks on this mix are four specially selected Ultra Music Festival Anthems: Tiësto and Quintino & Alvaro’s “United,” Afrojack’s killer “Air Guitar,” Avicii’s “UMF,” and Davide Rivaz & Benny Benassi’s “Tell Me Twice,” featuring Heather Bright, all four of which are absolutely outstanding.

Available worldwide 4/2

Featuring this year's official Ultra Music Festival Anthems:
      0:09-0:55 -- Avicii "UMF"
      0:55-2:10 -- Rivaz & Benny Benassi feat. Heather Bright "Tell Me Twice"
      2:10-2:55 -- Afrojack "Air Guitar"
      2:55-4:40 -- Tiësto, Quintino & Alvaro "United"

Post was edited 1 time, last by “tomwurzdj” ().