MILK And SUGAR With BARBARA TUCKER - My Lovin

06/05/2016
      MSR196

► Beatport: bit.ly/msr196-bp
      ► Traxsource: bit.ly/msr196-ts

1. My Lovin (Mat.Joe Remix) 06:48 / 123 BPM
      2. My Lovin (Oliver Dollar Main Mix) 07:04 / 120 BPM
      3. My Lovin (Original Mix) 05:50 / 123 BPM

Following their debut single on seminal imprint Enormous Tunes (‘Heat’-African Day, a Top-10 at Beatport) the esteemed DJ and producer pair Milk & Sugar return to their own imprint, Milk & Sugar Recordings for their next slice of euphoric house - ‘My Lovin’,

This time round the duo have once again joined forces with Barbara Tucker, the iconic soul singer responsible for classics such as ‘I Get Lifted’, ‘Stay Together’ and more recently, ‘Live Your Life’.

‘My Lovin’ offers the usual high-energy, funk-laden groove that has become synonymous with Milk & Sugar. A steady house rhythm leads the song, backed by joyous piano chords and summery synths, laying down the perfect foundation for the soulful, glossy vocals from Barbara Tucker.

Working together as a team since more than a decade, Milk & Sugar are looking back on a successful career as DJ's, producers and label owners and have won several other accolades. It´s their second record with Barbara Tucker, who is famous for her extremely intense shows with her captivating voice and her phenomenal stage presence. Barbara has been a major part of the house community for over 20 years and became famor with her hits „“Beautiful People”, “I Get Lifted”, “Stay Together”, “Stop Playing with My Mind” and more recently, ‘Live Your Life’.

Oliver Dollar Main Mix Radio Edit

Mat.Joe Remix Radio Edit

pro.beatport.com/release/my-lovin/1748760

© 2016 Milk & Sugar Recordings