DANCE ANTHEMS 2016 WEEK 32 (13/08/2016)

      DANCE ANTHEMS 2016 WEEK 32 (13/08/2016)



      se me había pasado postear el video del fin de semana pasado..

      ▱ Tieks Feat. Dan Harkna - Sunshine 0:00
      ▱ Galantis And East & Young - Make Me Feel 0:14
      ⋆ Ådå - This Pleasure Needs Pain (Unsympathy) 0:28
      ▱ Calvo Feat. Noubya - Light It Up 0:42
      ⋆ Kryder & Eddie Thoneick - The Chant 0:56
      ▱ Deepend - I'M Intoxicated 1:10
      ⋆ Vicetone - Anywhere I Go 1:24
      ▱ Don Diablo & Steve Aoki X Lush & Simon Feat. Bullysongs - Where We Started 1:38
      ▱ Alunageorge Feat. Leikeli47 & Dreezy - Mean What I Mean 1:52
      ⋆ Tiga - Make Me Fall In Love (Benny Benassi Remix) 2:06
      ▱ Adam F & Kokiri Feat. Rae - Harmony 2:20
      ▱ Dusky Feat. Wiley - Sort It Out Sharon 2:34
      ⋆ Stylo G X Jacob Plant - Bike Engine 2:48
      ▱ Kideko & George Kwali Feat. Nadia Rose & Sweetie Irie - Crank It (Woah!) 3:02
      ⋆ Slushii Feat. Madi - So Long 3:16
      ▱ Jax Jones Feat. Mike Dunn & Mnek - House Work 3:30
      ⋆ Skrillex & Rick Ross - Purple Lamborghini 3:44
      ▱ Fono - Feet On The Ground 3:58
      ▱ Just Kiddin - Fall For You 4:12
      ▱ Offaiah - Trouble 4:26
      ⋆ Sirens Of Lesbos - I Got New Feelings 4:40
      ▱ Bakermat Feat. Alex Clare - Living 4:54
      ▱ Kda Feat. Tinashe - Just Say 5:08
      ▱ A R I Z O N A - I Was Wrong (Robin Schulz Remix) 5:22
      ⋆ Starley - Call On Me 5:36
      ▱ Ferreck Dawn & Joe Stone - Sublime 5:50
      ▱ The Aston Shuffle Feat. Micah Powell - Make The Wrong Thing Right 6:04
      ▱ The Chainsmokers Feat. Halsey - Closer 6:18
      ▱ Major Lazer Feat. Justin Bieber & Mø - Cold Water 6:32
      ⋆ Dj Snake & Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You 6:46
      ▱ Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love 7:00
      ▱ Matoma & Becky Hill - False Alarm 7:14
      ⋆ Ninetoes & Fatboy Slim - Finder (Hope) 7:28
      ▱ Thomas Jack & Jasmine Thompson - Rise Up 7:42
      ▱ Zaeden X Nina & Malika - Never Let You Go 7:56
      ⋆ Lucky Charmes - Bobotie 8:10
      ▱ Felix Jaehn Feat. Alma - Bonfire 8:24
      ⋆ Tiësto & Mike Williams - I Want You 8:38
      ▱ Boehm Feat. Melody Noel - Future Self 8:52
      ▱ Bolier - Ipanema 9:06
      ⚆ Disciples - Daylight 9:20
      ⚆ Axwell & Shapov - Belong (Remode) 9:34
      ⚆ Bjonr Feat. Tom Bailey - Broken 9:48
      ⚆ Danny L Harle Feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - Super Natural 10:02
      ⚆ Younotus & Fahrenhaidt - Enjoy The Silence (Jayddyn Mix) 10:16