BRAVO THE HITS 2024

      BRAVO THE HITS 2024





      Label: Polystar (Universal Music)

      CD 1:

      1. Bilie Eilish – Birds Of A Feather
      2. Chappell Roan – Good Luck, Babe!
      3. Djo – End of Beginning
      4. Hozier – Too Sweet
      5. Linkin Park – The Emptiness Machine
      6. The Weeknd – Dancing In The Flames
      7. Sabrina Carpenter – Espresso
      8. Post Malone Feat. Morgan Wallen – I Had Some Help
      9. Dasha – Austin
      10. Mark Ambor – Belong Together
      11. Coldplay – feelslikeimfallinginlove
      12. Myles Smith – Stargazing
      13. Meduza, OneRepublic, Leony – Fire (Official UEFA EURO 2024 Song)
      14. Ofenbach Feat. Norma Jean Martine – Overdrive
      15. Kygo, Ava Max – Whatever
      16. Felix Jaehn & Leony – Waking Up
      17. Jaxomy x Agatino Romero x Raffaella Carrà – Pedro
      18. Artemas – I Like The Way You Kissed Me
      19. Michael Marcagi – Scared To Start
      20. CYRIL – Stumblin' In
      21. Ariana Grande – yes, and?
      22. Jack Harlow – Lovin On Me
      23. Tate McRae – greedy
      24. Natasha Bedingfield – Unwritten

      CD 2:

      1. Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars – Die With A Smile
      2. Gracie Abrams – I Love You, I'm Sorry
      3. Benson Boone – Beautiful Things
      4. Teddy Swims – Lose Control
      5. Sabrina Carpenter – Taste
      6. Noah Kahan – Stick Season
      7. Justin Timberlake – Selfish
      8. Shawn Mendes – Why Why Why
      9. Ariana Grande – we can't be friends (wait for your love)
      10. Purple Disco Machine & Benjamin Ingrosso feat. Nile Rodgers & Shenseea) – Honey Boy
      11. Lost Frequencies, Tom Odell – Black Friday (pretty like the sun)
      12. HUGEL, Topic, Arash Feat. Daecolm – I Adore You
      13. David Guetta & OneRepublic – I Don't Wanna Wait
      14. Karol G. – Si Antes Te Hubiera Conocido
      15. FOURTY & Bausa – Vempa (FRX202445570)
      16. Sampagne, badchieff, CRO – Tempo
      17. Billie Eilish – LUNCH
      18. Kendrick Lamar – Not Like Us
      19. Zartmann, Ski Aggu, Dauer – wie du manchmal fehlst
      20. Soffie – Für immer Frühling
      21. SDP, Sido, Esther Graf – Mama hat gesagt
      22. Nina Chuba – Nina
      23. Luciano x Jazeek – Starboy
      24. Shirin David – Bauch Beine Po

      08-11-2024.

      Amazon

      BY @ello- 2024