hearthis.at/dj-son-8t/i-love-70aas-dj-son/
01. Otis Redding - (Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay
02. The Beatles - Come Together
03. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
04. Bee Gees - Night Fever
05. Bee Gees - More Than Woman
06. The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
07. Supertramp - The Logical Song
08. Electric Light Orchestra - Last train to London
09. Bee Gees – Stayin' Alive 2k25
10. Adri Blok, Martina Budde - You To Me Are Everything
11. Delegation - You and I
12. John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
13. Ben E. King - Stand By Me
14. Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
15. The Emotions - Best Of My Love
16. Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
17. Boney M. - Daddy Cool
18. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
19. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
20. Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
and Bonus Track:
- Dusty Springfield - I Only Wanna Be With You
01. Otis Redding - (Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay
02. The Beatles - Come Together
03. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
04. Bee Gees - Night Fever
05. Bee Gees - More Than Woman
06. The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
07. Supertramp - The Logical Song
08. Electric Light Orchestra - Last train to London
09. Bee Gees – Stayin' Alive 2k25
10. Adri Blok, Martina Budde - You To Me Are Everything
11. Delegation - You and I
12. John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air
13. Ben E. King - Stand By Me
14. Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
15. The Emotions - Best Of My Love
16. Gloria Gaynor - Never Can Say Goodbye
17. Boney M. - Daddy Cool
18. Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
19. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have You Ever Seen The Rain
20. Rod Stewart - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
and Bonus Track:
- Dusty Springfield - I Only Wanna Be With You