DJ QUICKSILVER - I'll Be Waiting

28/06/2013

1. I'll Be Waiting - Original Mix 5:18 / 128 BPM
      2. I'll Be Waiting - CJ Stone Mix 6:30 / 128 BPM
      3. I'll Be Waiting - Massimo Nocito Remix 6:28 / 128 BPM
      4. I'll Be Waiting - Rolf Maier Bode Remix 7:12 / 131 BPM

beatport.com/release/ill-be-waiting/1114761

After 10 years absence DJ Quicksilver, who we all remember for his mega classics as Bellissima, Free, Bingo Bongo, I Have A Dream and Ameno (just to name a few), delivers us a new progressive house track with the well known pizzicato style piano melodies, the pumping beats and the rocking basslines that made him famous. His giant new track "I´ll Be Waiting" with its summery atmosphere, the relaxing vibes and the unmistakably crystal clear voice of brilliant singer Jonny Rose becomes a potential summer hit. Another great "must-listen" is the CJ Stone mix of "I´ll Be Waiting", transforming the Song into a harder banging and shaking in your face version. Rough basslines, heavy beats, euphoric synths to give you goosebumps, playful construction, twists and trendy effects will keep the clubbers interested and the dancefloors burning - huge winner for sure. An additional fantastic Remix package is also included in this Release. Massimo Nocitos bomb mounted with a highly explosive Drop Part will trigger everyone on the dancefloor and the sophisticated track of Rolf Maier Bode (ex member of RMB) combines the commercial vocal part of Jonny Rose perfectly with his typical progressive underground style.